Net Worth Ghazal Alagh Biography, Company, ghazal alagh Age, Family will be discussed here. Read the article to know more. Ghazal Alagh, a notable female entrepreneur in India, has risen to India’s top businesswoman. Mama Earth is a major skincare brand that sells chemical-free, toxin-free, natural, and safe skincare products online. Mama Earth is also India’s first toxin-free brand with Made Safe certified products. She is best known as the Co-Founder of Mama Earth, but she is also one of the Sharks or Judges on the Indian version of Shark Tank’s business reality program.
Ghazal Alagh Biography
Who is Ghazal Alagh, Mama Earth’s co-founder? On September 2, 1988, Ghazal was born in Gurgaon, Haryana, India, and completed her BCA (Information Technology) and postgraduate studies at Punjab University. She also attended the New York Academy of Arts for intensive course in figurative painting.
Ghazal Alagh was born in Gurgaon, Haryana, on September 2, 1988. Panjab University is where she earned her BCA. She enrolled in the School of Visual Arts’ Summer Intensive course and completed an intensive course in figurative painting at the New York Academy of Art. In 2016, she and her husband Varun Alagh co-founded Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd (MamaEarth), the first toxin-free Indian brand. She worked for NIIT Limited for two years as a corporate trainer.
Net worth Ghazal Alagh
According to estimates, ghazal alaghs net worth of $17 million. Physical Characteristics. She is 5 feet, 6 inches, and has naturally black hair. Her eyes are brown in tone. She didn’t get a tattoo anywhere on her body.
Ghazal Alagh Salary – According to sources, Ghazal Alagh’s annual income from MAMA Earth is estimated to be over INR 35 crores. On the other hand, Gazal Alagh’s assets and earnings from her other business enterprises are kept private.
Ghazal Alagh Biography
Ghazal Alagh Educational qualification
Ghazal Alagh received her education at Gurgaon, Haryana. Ghazal Alagh is a graduate of Punjab University, where he earned his master’s degree after completing her bachelor’s degree in business administration. Ghazal Alagh also attended the New York Academy of Arts and finished there.
|Biography Name||Ghazal Alagh|
|Date of Birth||2 September 1988|
|ghazal alaghs age||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Home Town||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|ghazal alagh height||in centimeters- 167 cm|
Ghazal Alagh Family
Ghazal Alagh’s parents and siblings are unknown at this time. In the same year, Ghazal Alagh married Varun Alagh, a co-founder of MAMA Earth. Agastya alagh is Ghazal Alagh’s only son.
Ghazal Alagh Early life
Ghazal Alagh’s professional highlights include her work as Co-Founder of MAMA Earth , a toxin-free skincare line that became a household name within five years of its introduction. Juicy Cosmetics, Blow, Sehat, Ulta Beauty, and a few more firms compete in the same space as MAMA Earth.
Ghazal Alagh worked for two years as a corporate trainer at NIIT Limited 13 years ago, in 2008. Ghazal started her first company, ‘diet expert.in.’ However, her initial try at serving failed, and she became an artist on ‘Being Artsy.’
MamaEarth Co-Founder Ghazal Alagh
Ghazal Alagh and her husband Varun Alagh co-founded Mama Earth, a baby care products firm, in 2016. They’ve now covered a wide range of organic and toxin-free skincare goods.
MamaEarth began as a direct-to-consumer personal care brand in 2016. It has become one of India’s fastest-growing FMCG brands in only 4-5 years. The firm started with Baby Care Products before evolving into a personal care brand. In 2019, they had a turnover of 17.9 crores, which is expected to increase to 112 crores in 2020.
Shark Tank India Show Judge
Ghazal Alagh just joined the sony TV reality show Shark Tank India. She is one of the show’s judges. From Monday through Friday at 9:00 p.m., this program airs on Sony tv SET India. The concept of this program is modeled on that of Shark Tank America. The Shark Tank TV Show is a reality show about business. This show’s judges are all successful business owners and entrepreneurs. here is also judge those people were Aman Gupta founder of Boat, Ashneer Grover founder of Bhrart pay, Vineeta Singh CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, Namita Thapar CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals. anupam mittal founder of shadi.com.
Ghazal Alagh Husband
Ghazal Alagh married Varun Alagh in 2011, and the two have been working together ever since to help their firm achieve its full potential. Its co-founded firm “MamaEarth” is India’s fastest-growing beauty brand, and their complete organic body products are garnering both people’s faith and money.
A Few Unknown Facts
- Ghazal Alagh’s birth place and raised in the Haryana city of Gurgaon.
- She had always aspired to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Since 2012, she has been a founder member of Dietexpert.
- In 2021, Ghazal will judge India’s first television business reality program, Shark Tank India, air on Sony Entertainment. Shark Tank and American reality shows served as inspiration for the show.
- Mamaearth is a direct-to-consumer (D2C) startup that acquired $50 million in investment in July 2021 to grow its physical presence and enter the beauty and personal care industry.
- She looks up to Vivek Gambhir, the CEO of boAt.
- She formerly taught various global corporations database management technologies such as Oracle and SQL.
- On December 5, 2016, she founded MamaEarth.
- MamaEarth is the first Indian firm to provide items completely free of toxins.
- She is a dog enthusiast who has adopted a pet dog.
- She has wanderlust and enjoys traveling across the world.
- Ghazal was also a co-founder of Derma, a dermatological treatment firm.
- When Ghazal Alagh’s kid became allergic to the infant care products available on the market, she decided to start her baby skincare line under her brand. In an interview with a news organization, she revealed that there were no toxin-free items readily accessible in the Indian market at the time.
- Ghazal Alagh’s Instagram account has a following of over 44k people. She often publishes pictures of herself and her family traveling to new areas to keep her followers up to speed on her life.
- The prominent Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra invested in Ghazal Alagh’s venture ‘Mamaearth’ in 2019. Shilpa Shetty often advertises the baby care